Books & More
We offer access to over 35,000 items including books, e-books, audiobooks, music cds, dvds, magazines and newspapers, public computer workstations, high capacity broadband & wireless internet access.
Available from phones, tablets, or laptops while in library or remotely via Google CloudPrint. Ask a librarian for more details on how this works.
Your Library Card
Library cards are available at the circulation desk free of charge and are valid for 3 years. Please bring a photo ID with your current address or a copy of a recent local utility bill. We can provide temporary lending privileges to anyone holding a valid library card linked to Access PA.
- Parents may get a library card for their child but are responsible for all loaned materials.
- Loan Period: 2 weeks for books, audiobooks, magazines. 1 week for DVDs.
- Maximum checkouts: 25 items per card
Fees for Services:
Overdue Fines: $.15 per day
DVD Loans: $1.00 per week
Research Assist: $20.00 per hour
DOCUMENT Printing (for pages with text and a few small images):
– Single sided: $.15 B&W, $.30 color
– Double sided: $.20 B&W, $.50 color
IMAGE Printing (for pages having > ¼ page filled with images):
– B&W: $.25 per side of page
– Color: $.50 per side of page
– Microfilm: $.25 per side of page
– $1.00 per transmitted page up to 5 pages
– additional transmitted pages $.15 each
– incoming faxes are $.15 per page
– double-sided fax is available