Books & More
We offer access to over 25,000 items including books, e-books, audiobooks, music cds, dvds, magazines and newspapers, public computer workstations, high capacity broadband & wireless internet access.
Available from phones, tablets, or laptops while in library or remotely via Google CloudPrint. Ask a librarian for more details on how this works.
Your Library Card
Library cards are available at the circulation desk free of charge and are valid for 3 years. Please bring a photo ID with your current address or a copy of a recent local utility bill. We can provide temporary lending privileges to anyone holding a valid library card linked to Access PA.
- Parents may get a library card for their child but are responsible for all loaned materials.
- Loan Period: 2 weeks for books, audiobooks, magazines. 1 week for DVDs.
- Maximum checkouts: 25 items per card
Temporary Digital Library Card
Can’t make it into the library immediately but want to explore our digital offerings? Apply to signup for a library card online! We’ll email you a temporary card number that you can use immediately to access our e-books, digital audiobooks, and digital magazine subscriptions. If you bring an ID with proof of current address and your temporary card number into the library when it’s open, we can get you set up with a permanent card that will enable you to check out all of the library’s circulating resources. Submit your application at librarycard.maryslibrary.com.
Fees for Services:
Overdue Fines: $.15 per day
DVD Loans: $1.00 per week
Research Assist: $20.00 per hour
DOCUMENT Printing (for pages with text and a few small images):
– Single sided: $.15 B&W, $.30 color
– Double sided: $.20 B&W, $.50 color
IMAGE Printing (for pages having > ¼ page filled with images):
– B&W: $.25 per side of page
– Color: $.50 per side of page
– Microfilm: $.25 per side of page
– $1.00 per transmitted page up to 5 pages
– additional transmitted pages $.15 each
– incoming faxes are $.15 per page
– double-sided fax is available