Curbside Service for Checking out Materials & Printing
- Curbside Service for checking out materials and printing is available for current physical library cardholders.
- This service will be offered Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm.
- Reserve your books or other catalog materials over the phone by calling 445-4011 or online at catalog.maryslibrary.com.
- Black and white print pickups will be available at no cost for up to 5 pages per day. Please email the files you want to have printed to email@example.com.
- When you arrive, pull in to the street parking spaces at the front of the building on Rosina Avenue or walk to the front of the building (NOTE: the parking lot is currently closed due to ongoing construction)
- Upon arrival, call 445-4011 to let us know you are here to pick up your materials. Please stay in your car on the sidewalk if you are walking. A staff member will bring your materials outside and place them on a table at the front of the library. If you need special assistance, please ask.
- After your materials have been placed on the table and the staff member is at a safe distance, you can walk to the table and collect them.
- Materials that need to be returned should be placed directly in the book drop and not handed to staff or placed on the table.