We are pleased to partner with RBdigital Magazines, the world’s largest newsstand, offering full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps. Our collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits.
- Online reading: Instantly read all current and backlist magazines on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines on 95% of today’s mobile devices, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Backlist: Grow your collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library’s collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests.
- Two ways to read: Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download magazines through mobile apps.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
To create an account:
Before starting, you must be an existing library patron.
If you are not yet a member of our library, please stop by and sign up for a card during our normal operating hours.
Download the app from your device’s App store by searching for “RB Digital” or clicking on the device-specific link below (note, you can, in theory, create an account online and view magazines from a web browser, but it’s easier directly from the mobile device app you’ll be reading from):
Open the App and select “Not a member? Register Now”
- Step 1 of 4: Choose Country “USA”, then tap “Choose State” to procede
- Step 2 of 4: Choose State called “Zinio For Libraries Value Collection” then tap “Choose Library” to procede
- Step 3 of 4: Press “Tap and Search” and scroll down list to choose Library “-Pennsylvania – Mary S. Biesecker Public Library”, then tap “Create Account” to procede
- Step 4 of 4: Enter your library card number and personal information to create a username and password. Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box, then tap “Register” at the bottom of the screen to finish.
|You can browse the magazine selection from the app and also online which includes over 50 magazines:|